Let There Be Blog

Some Guy with a Guitar

Okay then, I'm some guy with a guitar, and I'm here to talk about other guys and gals who play guitar. If you haven't guessed from the title or the dashing photos, I have a rather obsessive and almost addictive passion for Hard Rock music, and when I say Rock, I mean it in all it's forms. Rock N' Roll is an umbrella that encompasses countless sub genres, so many that sitting here naming them all would take eons, and would probably bore most of you in the process. But, despite the large variety, I love it all; Rock, Metal, Grunge, Alternative, Blues, bla bla bla...

This is a passion that has been brewing for some time, well I say some time, it's been pretty much my entire life. I love old school Rock, and I love modern Metal, I don't think there's a single element of the music that doesn't resonate with me. The passion and the sheer attitude that so many great Rock bands ooze is just hypnotic to me. Artists like AC/DC, Slash, Beartooth, Motorhead, Alter Bridge, the list goes on. These are the musicians that embody everything that's so profound and important about the genre. It's their drive, the painful blistering volumes they reach, their raw intensity and most of all, it's the attitude. The attitude is what makes Rock so vital, so empowering and of course, so fucking cool. 

Rock has endured a fairly bumpy roller coaster ride over the decades, and from the looks of things today, that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. New band's causing controversy, old ones re-forming, popular ones dissolving, the rise of the new industry, there's a lot to talk about. So, since the genre is currently trapped on this endless roller coaster, why don't I discuss whatever the Rock world has coming down the pipes. Who am I? I'm a fan, a guitar player and of course, someone very opinionated. So with all kinds of shit going on out there I'm gonna be here to talk about my own opinion. Does that opinion mean anything to you? Probably not, but who knows you may enjoy reading it. 

So this is my blog, where I'll talk about everything new in the Rock world. The Artists, Albums, Tours, Controversies, and whatever else happens my way on this Rock N' Roll journey. Since your here stick around, sit back, grab a drink, and just leave the Rambling to me ;). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religion Clashes with Heavy Metal Again!

Vaccination Required Concerts

The Pretty Reckless 'Death by Rock and Roll' - Album Review